corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Monday, February 16, 2009

Arm Update

I know you have all been fretting about my injured arm. Well fret no more. According to my last X-ray, the bit of bone that broke off has fused back on in the right place. A doctor told me this means they don't have to screw it back on - now they tell me - but more importantly it means I can now start exercising the arm again.
This in turn means that I can now lift my left arm away from my body which means I can (A) wash under it and (B) apply deoderant. Everybody close to me seems very happy about the last two steps.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meraiah Foley said...

Which also means that you and Irmie will be in fine shape for a kayaking trip on Sydney Harbour whilst you're here. We'll pick a flat, flat day. I promise.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Hong Kong Merretts said...

Mike, How are Australia plans shaping up? We'd love to join you for a week. Harry (reliably) informs me that there are no direct flights from Hong Kong to Darwin, but we hope this won't put you off stopping off here. Becky x

3:52 PM  
Blogger corders said...

Meraiah: I'd love to come kayaking again. Maybe Irmie could look after Morgan...
Becky: Plans firming up. Most likely dates for northern section (of course, this can all change if there are any potential burglars reading this) are heading up to Darwin around Aug. 11 and then flying Cairns-Honkers on 18th for a couple of days bludging chez merretts. I'd like to pencil in a drag race with Boyd sometime while we're in Honkers - me on his motorcycle and him in his porsche, or the Vauxhall Astra if he prefers. I'm easy.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Hong Kong Merretts said...

You're too late. RIP the Astra. Vive le Alfa Romeo 159 Q4 3.2 litre - red with tan interior. At the wheel of the Alfa, you may just stay in the rear view mirror of Boyd's new M5 (RIP, also, the Subaru and BMW 540).

10:00 PM  
Blogger Liz Corder said...

I'll drive anything that doesn't have a "foot" hand brake when I come.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home