corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Friday, December 22, 2006

New career

When I went to an OT conference last month, I practised my networking skills and did really well. I was bluffing about OT in Australia to a teacher from the University of Rotterdam and she asked me whether I would like to supervise last year students with a pilot study. The University is doing research about Community work and how to keep healthy elderly healthy. Music to my ears as I am very frustrated with the limitations in the community here.
It's only going to be a few hours here and there and I can easily combine it with my other duties but I am very excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home