corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Friday, December 22, 2006

New friend

I have made a new friend in Voorburg who took me out last week. I met Carola through a mutual friend in Australia and we got on really well. She only lives 5 minutes away from us. Carola came to pick me up and together we cycled into the city of The Hague where we watched the movie Little Miss Sunshine. It's about a family who travels around the country as their daughter participates in a beauty contest. Very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home