corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dingo facts and figures


A quick Dingo-related running tally four days into her life with us:

Indoor piss puddles mopped up: 20, 25, Oh, I don’t know.Oceans.
Indoor turds picked up (and in one nasty case wiped up): 8-10ish.
Sleep-deficient nights: 4.
Complaints from the snotty next door neighbor: 1. She suggested we get a cat. I suggest she gets a new house.
Dining table chairs eaten (partially): 4 (two to go).
Longing looks by attractive women in my general direction (but primarily, I fear, in Dingo’s direction): 6.
Longing looks by unattractive women in my general direction (but primarily, I fear, in Dingo’s direction): who cares?
Number of times Esther and Julia have reneged on their absolute, cross-my-hear-hope-to-die promises to take the dog out morning, noon and night: Surprisingly few, but give them time.
It's not scientific, but I'd estimate she's defecated about twice the weight of food she's eaten. Don't ask me how that happens.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Eef said...

Suffer baby!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Eef said...

;-)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Tim, M2 and E said...

sounds like you need doggy diapers. no joke! http://www.petdiapers.com/

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home