corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Monday, January 08, 2007

Irmie

Irmie about to tuck into Christmas dinner.
The observant among you will notice that in this pic Irmie's wearing a necklace and in the photo purporting to be a family snapshot on Christmas Day, she isn't. This is because the family snap was actually taken on Boxing Day and not Christmas. Not a big point, but you know this blog strives for accuracy at all times except when it gets in the way of a good story.
Irmie does appear to be wearing the same clothes though. Guess that's why our luggage was so light.
I'm sure you're all profoundly interested in how I'm looking. Sadly, I can't post my pic as I was on camera duty throughout the festive season.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home