corders in the hague

It's like having the Corders round for dinner - except the kids don't smash stuff and Mike doesn't drink all your booze. And when you're bored you can get rid of us with a mouse click rather than having to start tidying up the house.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hague, Netherlands

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hammock sandwich

Buying the parasol I mentioned in a posting a couple of weeks ago broke the drought that had gripped the Netherlands for a full four weeks. It's rained more or less non-stop ever since. However, this morning there was a break in the clouds and I decided to dust off and hang up our hammock.
The picture is intended as a little light relief as a reward for getting through my rant above (and I'm feeling very pleased with myself for finally remembering to file this post first so it's under the one above - if you know what I mean...).
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home